The PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification will teach you to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. Once qualified you will be able to apply and tune PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Who should take this course
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project admin or Team leader
Youï¿½ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and itï¿½s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Career options after graduation
Upon completing your PRINCE2ï¿½ Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to ï¿½50,000 per annum (source: Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
Overview ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Business Case Theme ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Organization Theme ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Quality Theme ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Plans Theme ï¿½ Prince2 Foundation
- Risk Theme ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Change Theme ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Progress Theme ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Starting Up a Project ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Directing A Project ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Initiating A Project ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Managing a Stage Boundary ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Controlling A Stage ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Managing Product Delivery ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
- Closing a Project ï¿½ Prince2 Practitioner
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, youï¿½ll understand the benefits of PRINCE2ï¿½ certification.
- In this course, youï¿½ll gain knowledge in PRINCE2 themes.
- This course will gain your knowledge from Pre Project stage to Final Delivery stage.
- Having this course, youï¿½ll learn principles of PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Logging in to this course, youï¿½ll learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes.
- In this course, youï¿½ll learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
- On completion of this course, Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team.
- At the end of this course, youï¿½ll learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
Exams are not included in this package and need to be booked separately.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2ï¿½ Practitioner Certification.
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.