Project management isn't just for construction engineers and military logistics experts anymore. Today, in addition to regular job duties, people are often expected to take on extra assignments and to get that additional job done well, done under budget, and done on time. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What is a Project?
- Session Three: Project Management Basics
- Session Four: Pre-Assignment Review
- Session Five: How Can Projects Help Me?
- Session Six: A Project's Life Cycle
- Session Seven: Selling a Project
- Session Eight: Preparing Your Project
- Session Nine: The Role of a Project Manager
- Session Ten: Project Goals
- Session Eleven: Laying Out the Project
- Session Twelve: Project Risks
- Session Thirteen: Contingency Planning
- Session Fourteen: What Really Needs To Be Done?
- Session Fifteen: The Work Breakdown Structure
- Session Sixteen: Planning Tools
- Session Seventeen: Budgets
- Session Eighteen: Teamwork
- Session Nineteen: Developing Teams
- Session Twenty: Putting it Into Practice
- Session Twenty-One: Communication Tips
- Session Twenty-Two: Closing Out a Project
- Session Twenty-Three: Team Meetings
- Session Twenty-Four: Presentation Primer
- Session Twenty-Five: Project Presentations
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.