Sage 50 accounts are the premium business management software in demand at the moment for small to medium sized businesses around United Kingdom. This software is designed to help you manage your company's accounting needs in a simple and straightforward manner. But if you want to utilize this great product, you need to know how to use it right; and that is why we have created this Sage 50 Accounts 2017 Complete Course- Beginner to Advanced for you.
This course has it all starting from the basics to advanced level instructions to help you master the Sage 50 accounts program. You will learn basic things like setting up the program, using the user interface and basic management of company details; until you move onto more advanced stuff like utilizing quotes and implementing customer discounts in different ways. You will also discover clear objectives in every chapter in order to help you identify the key points.
Overall this is a great course as the Sage 50 softwares can help you save money and time, which can be better utilized to grow your business. So if you want all your accounting related problems to go away, get this course now.
Who should take this course
For beginners who are getting started with handling accounts.
People who are interested in managing accounts through Sage 50 software.
Course Curriculum: Sage 50 Accounts for Beginner
- Module 1: Program Basics- Set up your program, discover more about the user interface such as toolbar and keyboard options
- Module 2: Restoring and Backing-up Data - Learn about data storage, creating back-ups and restoring them
- Module 3: Basic Setting and Details - Manage financial dates, company details and program dates
- Module 4: The Chart of Accounts - Create, modify and review chart of accounts
- Module 5: Bank Receipts - Enter bank receipts
- Module 6: Bank Payments - Oversee VAT, overheads, assets and bank payments
- Module 7: Financials - Observe the financial state of your company
- Module 8: Customers - Add new customers, use the new customer wizard, and manage their details
- Module 9: Suppliers - Add and edit supplier records
- Module 10: Working with Lists - Utilize lists to sort out records
- Module 11: Batch Invoices - Create customer invoices, check bank accounts and nominals
- Module 12: Service Invoices - Create service, manage line and invoice
- Module 13: Processing Invoices - Process invoices and update ledgers
- Module 14: Product and Services - Duplicate, add items, services and products
- Module 15: Stock Control - Control your stocks through adjustments, activity and returns
- Module 16: Product Invoices - Invoice management for products utilizing multiple platforms
- Module 17: Product Credit Notes - Create credit notes
- Module 18: Reviewing Your Accounts - Review the financial state of your company
- Module 19: Aged Debtors and Statements - Analyse account balances, aged debtors, statements and customer communication history
- Module 20: Customer Receipts - Allocate receipts automatically, manually or partially using discounts and payments on account
- Module 21: Customer Activity - Observe customer activity
- Module 22: Supplier Batch Invoices - Add new suppliers, their account balances and batch invoices
- Module 23: Supplier Payments - Record and observe supplier payments, activity, print remittance and cheques
- Module 24: More about the Nominal Ledger - Journal entries, nominal code activity, ledger graphs and records
- Module 25: More about bank accounts - Learn about bank transfers, combined payments and petty cash transactions
- Module 26: Using the Cash Register - Recording and depositing with the cash register
- Module 27: Bank Reconciliation - Reconcile bank account and carry out group transactions
- Module 28: Recurring Entries - Recurring entry processes including bank set up, adding journals, and deleting recurring entries
- Module 29: VAT Returns - Produce, make, print, reconcile and complete VAT related transactions
- Module 30: More About Reports - Follow the audit trail, period trial balance, profit and loss, and the balance sheet report
- Module 31: Using Dashboards - Use the dashboards effectively
Sage 50 Accounts Intermediate Level
- Module 1: Prepayments and Accruals - Setting up, processing and deleting prepayments & accruals.
- Module 2: Fixed Assets & Depreciation - Understand the difference between assets and depreciation and their relationship in multiple forms.
- Module 3: Delivery Address - Manage Company and customer's delivery addresses
- Module 4: Purchase Orders - Learn how to enter, edit, duplicate, print and process purchase orders
- Module 5: Memorising Purchase Orders - Memorise and recall purchase orders
- Module 6: Recording Deliveries - Manage delivery system for your clients on an elaborate scale
- Module 7: More About Purchase Orders - Utilizing purchase orders in reference to supplier invoice and reports
- Module 8: BOMs & Product Transfer - Create and Check BOMs and manage product transfers
- Module 9: Product Pricing Options - Provide special prices, create, delete and move customers in price lists
- Module 10: Sales Orders - Enter and manage sales orders, discounts and goods
- Module 11: Recurring Sales Orders - Create, process and edit recurring sales orders
- Module 12: Processing Sales Orders - Print, change, report sales orders and allocate stock, use Shortfall feature and much more
- Module 13: Using Filters and Search - Use, set, save and clear filter options
- Module 14: Credit Control - Learn about credit control basics
- Module 15: Chasing Debts and Debt Analysis - Understand the chase debt view, send statements, account letters, add a communication and debt analysis
- Module 16: Disputed Invoices - Recording disputes with customers, setting up dispute reasons, apply dispute in an invoice and clearing it
- Module 17: Customer Refunds - Enter payment, process refunds and check transaction details
- Module 18: Late Payment Legislation - Set up system for late payment, setting the customer record for credit charges, using credit charges wizard, and checking transaction details
- Module 19: Writing Off Bad Debts -Write off bad debt, delete recurring sales and setting inactive flags
- Module 20: Cash Flow Forecasting - Cash flow forecast, include and exclude bank accounts, sales and purchases
Sage 50 Accounts Advanced Level
- Module 1: Company Review - Reviewing customer receipts, batch payments, and VAT reconciliation
- Module 2: Cost of Sales (Closing Stock) - Calculating cost of sales, stock value, utilizing stock wizard
- Module 3: Importing Data - importing customer records and other data
- Module 4: Batch and Global Changes - Using batch changes and global changes on sales prices and from a supplier
- Module 5: Customer Discounts - Discounts by invoice value, product quantity, copying a discount matrix, applying discounts to customer records and other discount methods
- Module 6: Quotations -Learn about quotations and converting them, create a quotation and service quotes, and print quotations
- Module 7: Winning and Losing Quotations - Winning and losing quotes, opening lost quotation and winning it, ordering stock and processing converted invoices
- Module 8: Pro Froma Invoices - Creating a formal invoice, processing a payment on account, converting a pro from to a real invoice and allocating payment on account
- Module 9: Contra Entries - Adding supplier invoice and entering contra entries
- Module 10: The Audit Trail - Viewing and clearing audit trail, exporting to excel, printing audit trail report, and locking the date to prevent postings
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of GBP24 for a PDF copy and GBP39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.