Build strong bookkeeping and accounting foundations with this Sage and IAB certified Computerised Accounting for Business Levels 1 & 2 package.
Who should take this course
This Level 1 and 2 package is aimed at potential candidates who are starting out on their bookkeeping and accounting journey and wish to gain a solid certification to add weight to their CV.
There are no pre-requisites for this package.
Sage IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 1 & 2 - Associate Level
By the end of this course you will have a thorough understanding of bookkeeping from a beginner up to an intermediate level.
- Work your way through the Computerised Accounting for Business Level 1 and Level 2 syllabuses and gain expertise and admired credentials from a reputable Ofqual registered organisation, IAB.
- Get to grips with the essential Sage 50 software and navigate your way around the basic functions using screenshots and easy to follow exercises.
- Develop an understanding of accounting basics, including creating customer and supplier records, batch entry credit notes and invoices, recording sales and purchases, bank reconciliation and petty cash transactions.
- Learn how to set up a new company including creating a chart of accounts to suit company requirements.
- Master the complexities of business accounting including journal entries for salaries and wages and stock valuation and control.
- Gain further insight into the more complex functions of the Sage 50 software, to optimise its performance, at the same time as boosting your own output.
- Learn how to utilise the journal function within Sage, as well as processing VAT returns, trial balances and departmental coding.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.