SAP FI - the best configuration for internal as well as external accounting processes; represents FI (Financial Accounting). It is an important core module of ERP processes, wherein real time financial transactions are integrated with various parallel SAP modules for best results.
What SAP FI training provides you?
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
Who should take this course
- Graduates who have basic understanding of finance and financial terminology & want to learn FI.
- SAP Functional Consultants who need a fundamental understanding of FI.
- SAP Technical Consultants and Developers who need a fundamental understanding of FI
- Basic SAP Skills (SAP101)
- Basic SAP Reporting Skills (SAP110)
- A general understanding of financial accounting terms
- Create a Company
- Create a Company and assign to Company Code
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Must know!
About Course Provider
Uplatz is an innovative digital marketplace for smart learning. It is a tutor-based 1:1 learning platform. We have a strong network of qualified and experienced tutors providing hot courses (such as Big Data, Hadoop, SAP FICO, Informatica, Python, and more..) in a virtual classroom set-up.
And guess what? No one in the market can beat us in course prices! Each of our courses is listed at 80% discounted rate from average market price of the same course.
What more, we have a strong technical team with a mentor from IIT Kanpur! Digital, digital, digital...
Happy Learning at uplatz!
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.