About this Course:
All of us without exception occasionally find ourselves managing small and medium and even large projects. Think of the last event you planned or your last vacation. Remember the new product you developed the business you established the movie you filmed or the book you wrote. Think about all the goals you achieved and the complex tasks you completed. These are all examples of professional and personal projects that each of us is required to manage.
Each project large or small requires a clear definition of goals and objectives and designation of a clear path to achieving them. The project must be planned and a Project Compass must be developed.
The Project Compass defines the objectives of the project its stakeholders and the inherent benefits for them the project life cycle the project's outcomes and milestones the resources required to execute the project the risks that threaten during its execution etc.
This course is designed for all of you that are required to manage different projects in your professional lives in addition to your work or in your personal lives and it will guide you step by step until the approval of the project and beyond so that you'll start your project on the right foot.
- You don't have to know anything about Project Management in order to enroll in this course
- No Pre-requisites required
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You will understand project management and the role of the project manager
- You will understand the Primary Paradox of project management and the challenges it poses to the project
- You'll be able to develop a high-level project plan using the Project Compass document
- The Project Compass - Course Overview
- The Beginning (Overview of Project Management)
- The Project's Compass (Initial Planning)
- The Project Compass - Course Summary
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.