Job description / Role
Digital Client Support Officer is an intermediate level role responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to act as a subject matter expert while digital support to clients on all regular transfers, payments, trade transactions activity.
• Digital support on regular, restricted and legal transfers; which include processing of payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows card activity
• Ensure provide complete system support with efficiently, act as a SME (subject matter expert) and recommend process improvements
• Evaluate and recommend solutions to problems through data analysis, technical experience and precedent
• Anticipate and respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
• Contribute to and collaborate with cash & trade operations projects as needed
• Develop comprehension of how the cash & trade operations team interacts with others in accomplishing objectives
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• Setup in Citidirect for Cash and Trade transactions.
• Provide Citidirect demo to clients
• Provide Citidirect training to client users for Cash and Trade transactions, and Security Manager role.
• Creation of New client definition through GIDA.
• Handle customer queries related to Cash and Trade transactions initiated through Citidirect.
• Raise work order to GIDA for user Mobile-pass activation
• Raise work order for Issuance of Safe-word PIN to customers
• Provide support in H2H implementation
• Addition of client into global entity.
• Provide Smart Solution to Clients for bulk Payments upload in Citidirect.
• Assist to clients/ASU in preparation of Citidirect documents
• Perform PVT as per operations requirements
• Provide daily reports to clients.
• Provide daily maturity report of “Time deposits” to Product/RM/Ops/Branches/CS.
• Provide customer account balance report to Product/RM/Ops/Branches/CS.
• Customer Dealer codes - Coordination with partner banks to add / update the dealer codes
• CHQ32 Support - create/amend the clients templates for the corporate cheques
• Previous relevant experience preferred
• Fundamental comprehension of financial industry regulations
• Effective verbal and written skills
• Effective communication and analytical skills
About the Company
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Citi has been present in the Middle East and North Africa since 1955 and conducts business in 16 countries in MENA of which 12 have in-country presence. It offers full scale corporate and investment banking services in Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan and maintains a representative office in Iraq. Citi's institutional capabilities in the region include Treasury & Trade Solutions, Corporate & Investment Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Global Markets and Islamic Banking.
Present in the United Arab Emirates since 1964, when the bank opened its first branch in Dubai, Citi has been known ever since for delivering excellence while consistently bringing world-class banking products and services to the local market. Citibank, the consumer banking arm of Citi, is currently a major player in the UAE's credit card market and a leading provider of Wealth Management and Consumer Credit services. Citibank's branch network in the UAE includes and a network of 60 ATMS located at various commercial centers across the UAE.