Job description / Role
Main Purpose of Role:
• Core Engineering Role to produce the volume of engineering activities on projects and within the business as required.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with relevant discipline from recognized university
• Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
• Technical Knowledge and Skills (Discipline Specific):
• Knowledge of basic engineering processes
• Familiarity with international codes, standards and engineering practices
• Must be familiar with all aspects of design from concept to detailed design
• Technical analysis of engineering problems
• Preparation of non-critical engineering design documents
• Knowledge of detailed engineering of electrical systems including design calculations, protection and relay coordination, preparation of single line diagrams, layouts, schedules, specifications etc.
• Knowledge of sizing and specifications of normal and emergency power generation and distribution, motor control centres, UPS, DC system, utility electrical systems, power, earthing and lighting.
• Must have experience in the design of high voltage and high power electrical distribution systems.
• Must have an ability to prepare engineering deliverables as per company technical competency standards
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.