Job description / Role
• Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of salons, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands.
• Train & educate partner salons to up-skill on product consumption and retail.
• Create an annual business plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, in-salon share).
• Lead or participate in the negotiations with salons on key launches, space, location and stock.
• Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with cross functional teams including education, marketing team, finance & SC
• Establish and implement the plan including in-salon marketing/animation/ merchandising
• Manage stock agreements with partner salons
• Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors.
• Work closely with the distributor team
• 2-3 years
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.