Job description / Role
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
• Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Sound knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
• A valid driver's license.
• Great networking abilities.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||7 Dec|