Job description / Role
Sales Operations Executive, Karachi
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will implement the operational capabilities of the business and support the operational elements for the market. You will coordinate route planning, system capabilities and tools management for the sales team.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and initiate customer and employee master data changes for sales including processing of data.
- Support the implementation of organizational realignments for master data and administrative processes.
- Support the revision/development of relevant sales policies and administrative processes including the provision in suitable media.
- Test for system implementation and system changes working closely with sales as well as various internal departments and external service providers.
- Identify and implement master data simplification opportunities
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in customer service, logistics or sales support
- Basic knowledge of sales systems and tools (including SAP and MS Excel)
- Solid communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and resolve multiple queries, respond quickly and maintain composure
- Timely collection and planning of orders & co-ordination for payments from all regions / Distributors in line with objectives
- Provide Support to Regional Sales Manager in completing various ongoing tasks between Region & Areas (e.g. system reports & data requirements, distribution operation information's, sales plans, regional sales forecasts, miscellaneous information's etc)
- Provide assistance to RSM in coordination between Regions & Head Office on Trade marketing, H.R., Admin, Accounts, HSE etc. related tasks & issues.
- Liaison between Regions and Operations team to provide "one center driven" information flow ( outlook numbers, forecasts and other important information flow between HO & Regions)
- Monthly review of Claim Aging, Ensure Claim tracker is updated from all Areas . Support ASM in timely settlement of distributor claims
- Ensuring that all Sales Plan and any other Trade Offers are communicated to all distributors directly from the regional offices
- Ensure timely submission of all Regional Office's Monthly expenses as per company commercial polices & co-ordinate with Head office administration for smooth operations & rental payments.
Reporting & Monitoring
- Providing daily primary and secondary sales reports (Distributor wise / Channel wise / SKU-wise)
- Providing daily/ weekly KPI updated
- Circulation of weekly zonal primary and secondary report to all RSM's
- Monthly review of distributor-wise secondary sales targets assigned by their respective regions (brand wise & SKU).
- Maintaining a sales history record of all distributors and regions (brand wise, SKU wise) for ready reference
- Maintaining an updated Sales Commercial SOPs at Regional office and ensure that all ASMs have updated policies available all the time.
- Maintenance of an update list of Company Assets/ chillers available with in the region
- Maintaining updated Organograms & Distributor Lists
- Maintaining an updated file of price structures of all brands
- Maintaining SPM / RPM / Other business plan presentations record
- Maintaining all meeting MINUTES and weekly circulation / reminder to all concerned within the zone
- Ensure compliance of Sales SOPs to minimize all types of risk & Co-ordinate with Safety lead to provide record of working days & leave of all regional employees
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.