Job description / Role
Our client is a global Facilities Management Company, they have a portfolio of blue chip clients and manage TFM (Hard and Soft) services across multiple property types including: Commercial, Retail, Education, Health and Aviation. They are currently seeking a Senior HR Manager to join their Pakistan operation. The successful candidate will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Candidates should ideally have previous experience in multinational FM or Real Estate Consultancy companies in GCC region.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual to join a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization, Development
- A minimum of five years of senior leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- People oriented and results driven
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent Communication skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.