Job description / Role
Territory Sales Manager - Faisalabad
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive sales and distribution for the company products and manage his allocated territory and the customer
- Responsible to deliver sales, distribution and display targets.
- Implement brands, promotion and other plans in the territory
- Effective coverage of all routes and random checking of retail outlets
- Monitor distributor loop (inventory management as per terms), Distribution of products and on-job training of distributor's staff.
- Ensure coolers, POS, merchandise and other company resources are effectively utilized in the territory
- Bachelor's Degree in any subject
- Highly customer focused.
- Negotiating & listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Urdu and any regional language
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.