Job description / Role
Senior Workplace Coordinator - Ramallah
Maintaining our reputation as a leading worldwide professional service organisation requires a highly skilled, knowledgeable, energetic team to manage our internal business functions. As a part of this diverse and talented group of individuals, you’ll play a vital role in EY’s success.
You will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our AWS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, printing services, business support and document and file management.
Your key responsibilities
This role is responsible for the daily management and filing of office documents, including electronic filing records, to effectively monitor and maintain their safekeeping. This role also involves managing the lifecycle of all records and files and mandatory archiving periods as per the firm’s policy and local regulations.
Skills and attributes for success
• Sort and classify documents according to guidelines; correspondence, fee note, working paper, engagement, PNB, etc. and in chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order
• Collect documents and ensure all filing is carried out on a daily basis; documents are placed properly and promptly avoiding misplacements
• Identify, classify and apply appropriate retention period for active engagement files to support compliance with legal, regulatory and firm requirements
• Ensure documents are correctly sequenced and placed in the respective engagement/client file
• Securely dispose documents that are no longer required or that have met their retention period, as per EY policy
• Ensure files are securely stored in storage receptacles and in accordance with classification and identification information
• Prepare and maintain a comprehensive list of all files maintained within the office both active and archived; ensuring borrowed files are returned and stored appropriately
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
• Good computer literacy (MS Word/Excel)
• Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high-quality work
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Able to work independently and a good team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we look for
Dedicated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region