Job description / Role
Showroom Sales Executive - Tulkarm
Role Summary & Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing appropriate solutions and answers to the customers' questions and/or problems.
- Taking all the opportunities to promote our products & services (initial sales and up selling).
- Participating in the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Joining regular service center staff meetings and helping to identify opportunities and develop new strategies to optimize the team's performance and the service level in general.
- Alerting the direction of Customer Care in case of problems or decrease of the service level. Recommending and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Assuring a continuous dialogue with other departments especially Contact Center and Marketing Department in order to always be kept informed of the new products and service, strategies, policies, and other information.
- Having strong knowledge of tools & equipment's provided, and to ensure correct entries and transactions are executed by the CCRs.
- Ensuring proper reconciliation and reporting of daily revenue and cash management.
- Maintaining the equipment's and inventory.
- Upholding the appearance of a clean environment and, moreover, with the assistance from Marketing Department, implementing innovative ways to attract and gain customer attention to the service center and Ooredoo products and services.
- Respecting the corporate policies and confidentiality during the daily and transnational activities.
- Reporting to the service center supervisor on daily activities and other matters.
- Performing any task (related to job/ work) assigned by the supervisor.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Two years of experience in a service center or communication environment.
- Bachelor degree in related filed or equivalent education/experience.
- Front line customer handling skills.
- Cash Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Time Management skills.
- Team spirited.
- Motivated, dynamic and very good communicator.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
- Arabic and English (oral and written).
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.