Job description / Role
Job Summary: Prepares and monitors general activities and construction schedules as required by project operations.
Preparation and Monitoring of Construction Schedules
- Prepares the general or master construction schedule indicating the major milestones of the project
- Prepares the detailed construction schedules to be used for resource management, progress evaluation and cost monitoring
- Monitors actual construction progress against target schedule and prepare updates if necessary
- Prepares schedule analysis for planning purposes
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Demonstrated ability in preparation and monitoring of construction schedules
- Good Communication and Written skills
- Document Management
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Skilled in MS Office
- Understanding of Safety rules
- Dedication to Work
- Malasakit sa Kumpanya
- Commitment to Customer
- Integrity to Ourselves, Family and Neighbor
- Punctuality & Attendance
- Systematic & Organized
- Speed/Sense of Urgency
- Ensures Safety
- Must be a licensed Civil Engineer
- At least 5 years work experience in industry, 3 years of which was spent as Planner/Scheduler advance level and had a time-motion studies.
- Be able to execute construction methods and procedures and in-depth knowledge in network scheduling software using MS Project and or Primavera.
- Had an experience with time-motion study analysis
Trainings Required (but not as a condition for hiring):
- Job Orientation
- ISO/QMS Orientation
- Required Trainings in Safety
- Engineers Development Program
- Licensed CE
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.