Job description / Role
Design Director Philippines, Manila.
My client, a leading international consultancy is seeking a talented Interior Designer to join thriving office in the Philippines, Manila.
The successful candidate should fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum of a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Take lead and be responsible for Developing superior creative interior designs to maintain our 5 Star luxury design delivery standards
- Lead all Space planning efforts for assigned projects
- Ensure that the highest possible quality drawings are developed and thoroughly checked prior to being released
- Responsible for the hands-on development of schematic, detailed design and fully coordinated drawings
- During construction phases head up all coordination with contractors for RFIs and Material sign off
- Lead and take responsibility for the preparation of presentation materials in a timely manner
Please apply with CV.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.