Job description / Role
Fit Out Project Director - MANILA (The Philippines)
Our client is a A publicly-listed Developer in Philippines is looking for a Project Director to oversee the complete FIT OUT of NEW 5 Star Hotel, Luxury Retail Podium, MICE and BOH for an Integrated Resort.
The role will requires a HANDS on and DRIVEN people person to manage a complex project with a variety of Sub Contractors for various packages of work.
You will have:
- Detailed knowledge and demonstrable experience to High Rise Construction from Structure through to final finishes & MEPF Coordination.
- Strong Experience with Interior Finishes Fit-Out Works for Large and Complex High Standard 5-Star Resorts
- Proven track record on completing projects to high quality 5-Star standards under tight project schedules.
- Strong management leadership and negotiation skills with ability to secure cooperation and consensus with committed outcomes from the Contractors with avoidance of conflict and claims.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience is essential with many at Director or Senior Manager level and leading multiple packages.
- The key responsibility and role of the Project Director shall be to provide overall Project Management leadership for the Owner Team with a scope related to all works internally to the property.
- Lead the Owners PM Team through sectional Senior project Managers who in turn are supported by key site construction management personnel. I
- In addition, all Safety Quality and Logistics efforts shall be overseen and directed to all Direct Contractors on the site.
- You must have worked for a reputable Developer and have delivered at least ONE project from cradle to grave.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.