Job description / Role
Senior / Head FF&E (based in Manila)
My client, an international consultants is seeking a senior FF&E Designer with 7 plus years experience. The ideal candidate must be able to work across multiple projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can demonstrate Leadership of a small team and be confident in selecting luxurious refined furniture, finishes and fabrics. Ideally experience in the Asia market and/or the Middle East within large scale Hospitality projects.
- Work both independently and together with core team to confidently put together FF&E scheme of fabrics, furniture, lighting and finishes that are luxurious
- They need to be able to manage a small team, have strong time management in order to help our FF&E team deliver on the tight deadlines
- Experience in documenting large scale hospitality projects
- To help develop process
- To develop bespoke furniture and decorative lighting (be able to hand sketch original pieces of furniture and decorative lighting for specifications documentation)
- Work collectively as a team player
- Must be familiar with international product (Fabric/Furniture/Lighting) suppliers
- Attention to detail; must have an understanding of proportions and scale
- Must be able to review and comment on furniture and decorative lighting shop drawings for production
- Must be able to develop carpet designs and review carpet strike offs
- A thorough understanding of commercial/contract level specifications. E.g. Fire retardancy/ rub test / foam density/ protective finishes/ durability etc.
- Work with our suppliers and artists to develop custom specialist finishes
- Be up to date with latest products and finishes available
- Help to develop the FF&E library
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.