Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Associate Landscape Architect to join our allied practice InSite, based in Porto, Portugal. This position is responsible for managing a design studio in the successful delivery of Landscape projects to high quality standards, in a timely and cost effective manner and in accordance with the Client's expectations.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the aesthetic, technical, resource, and financial components of landscape architecture.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of production techniques, procedures, and standards.
- Possess the ability to develop technical scopes of works, resource allocations, and financial fees for project opportunities.
- Possess construction administration experience on landscape projects.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of industry codes/standards/health and safety requirements and sustainability regulations.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years' work experience partnered with a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture.
- Possess professional registration, licensure or chartership with an internationally recognized professional association.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.