Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we have led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for talented Landscape Architects to join our allied practice, InSite. InSite are urban designers, planners and landscape architects who share a love for the craft of designing the built environment and consist of a diverse studio of designers from around the world.
The Landscape Architect will work under the direction of a Senior Associate or Associate level Landscape Architect and in collaboration with other team members. This position is responsible for assisting the design studios in the successful delivery of Landscape projects to high quality standards, in a timely manner and in accordance with the Client's expectations. The Landscape Architect will be required to demonstrate a detailed understanding of both the landscape profession and the necessary technical programs required to productively work within the profession.
We are open to applications for Landscape Architects at all levels of their careers for our Porto, Portugal Office.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating an understanding of the aesthetic and technical components of landscape architecture.
- Demonstrating an understanding of production techniques, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrating an understanding of industry codes/standards/health and safety requirements and sustainability regulations.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the regional construction industry, local construction methods and their influence on design decisions.
- Demonstrating a team oriented and collaborative approach to Landscape Architecture within the design team.
- Undertaking project related tasks professionally and independently as directed by senior team members.
- Working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrating high proficiency in software skills including use of AutoCAD, 3D modelling, Lumion, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Possessing experience in using BIM related technologies (such as REVIT) in Landscape Architecture would be a significant advantage.
- Possessing the capacity to manage internal resources efficiently when required to achieve results within defined timeframes.
- Taking responsibility and accountability for allocated tasks.
- Performing other related tasks as directed.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity we envision that your career journey to date will include relevant work experience partnered with a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from an accredited University or College program with a professional registration, or a plan in place for professional registration, licensure or chartership with an internationally recognized professional association.
- A strong commitment to quality control for design and technical issues.
- Proficient in key design related computer programs Microsoft Office and discipline-specific software.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and concisely in writing and verbally.
- The ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents and solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Strong organizational, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to effectively present information clearly. Partners with clients to exceed their expectations and build client relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit your CV and a design portfolio which demonstrates your experience and explains your suitability for the role. Please provide an embedded PDF link on your CV covering a maximum of 10 projects.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety, and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.