Job description / Role
- The Supervisor Accounts owns the relationship for all potential and actual clients under the Company.
- Liaises with the new clients and acts as the point of contact for all queries and issues during the lifecycle of the clients by communicating continuously externally/internally and providing advice to any issues or challenges that they may face as well as supporting business growth to ensure the Company Platform continues to add value.
- Manage Client Relationships
• Executes successful clients transition from Business Development to Commercial team.
Communicates frequently with clients on information, concerns and suggestions.
• Serves as the customer’s voice within the Company, including product, marketing, professional services and sales.
• Proactively anticipates customer needs and identifies any potential issues.
• Creates recommendations and facilitates action for resolution.
• Updates the client database with profiling data.
• Resolves all client-related issues by coordinating with relevant stakeholders; escalates all unsolved client-related issues and questions, notes all concerns and suggestions made by clients and communicates them to the Director of Client Affairs.
• Updates the customer database, VIP contact list, as required
- Company Clients Database
• Updates and maintains client records (queries raised, issues resolved, contact details, etc.) on the Company's client’s database.
• Uses client records to produce contact lists for the Company's marketing campaigns, business development campaigns, events, and other purposes as required by Strategy & Business Development and CEO’s office.
• Ensures data integrity pertaining to client records on the ERP system including monitoring old and outdated information.
• Utilizes client records, history and analysis to prepare regular MIS (management information system) reports to support management decision making.
• racks SLAs and follows up to ensure issues or queries are actively closed
- Liaises with clients (existing and new) in order to drive engagement and participation in the Company's events through orientation sessions, workshops, networking events, etc as and when required to support the Commercial department
- Attends networking and other events with clients as and when required to continue building stronger relationships in the market with current and potential clients
- Assists in developing the operational plans as and when required and executes them in line with the Company and the Department’ strategy
- Provides input to enhance the Department’s policies and procedures, and follows relevant processes, standard procedures, and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a consistent and effective manner
- Collaborates with others and demonstrates a customer centric behavior with clients and colleagues
- Drives commercial growth through partnerships with the right clients to deliver against the Company's strategic objectives
- Prepares relevant reports and ensures completion in a timely and accurate manner, and meet the Department’s requirements, policies, and standards
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, legal, financial or other related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a legal, regulatory and / or compliance role.
Job Specific Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage with individuals – good interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, planning skills and ability to multitask and respond to a variety of demands
- Business acumen
- Analytical skills with attention to details
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with others
- Focus on customer care and teamwork skills and ability to deal with people sensitively and to use initiative in tackling problems
- Results focus for clients and organization objectives
- Open to new ideas
- Excellent command of English. Arabic is an advantage
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Demonstrates high standards of honesty and trustworthiness
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Accounts Payable & VAT Accountant
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)