Job description / Role
We are looking for an Accountant for our subsidiaries to assist the Chief Accountant. Young candidates with good communication skills, 3 to 5 years of experience working with Real Estate Business - preferably in Qatar. Working knowledge of any ERP is an advantage. Daily accounts assignment as / book keeping (General ledger = debitor / creditor / bank).
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, PO's, cheques
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Work closely with Chief Accountant for any accounts related works
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Work on accounting software being used by the company
- Work with the firm's banks to obtain and reconcile sensitive information
Team player eager to contribute with a strong finance, accounting and administrative background, working towards actively supporting the success of a progressive organization, offering opportunities for growth in exchange for superior performance.
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Male Accountant - Urgent - For A FnB Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Sep|