Job description / Role
• Checking and validate all Hotels Invoices and statements Monthly Basis
• Reconciling all hotels statements after validation process
• Submitting the cheques to the hotel representatives and courier companies
• Following up with our sales regarding the cancelation and no-show charges.
• Processing the payments for all vendors as per the payment plan through bank portals etc.
• Keeping the ageing report up to date
• Checking future booking report and release the payment for all cash hotels daily
• Prepare journal entries and complete general ledger operations
• Manage petty cash for the smooth operation of the Qatar expenses.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
• 2-3 years of general accounting experience
• Strong knowledge of general accounting
• Strong knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Strong knowledge of relevant accounting software such as MS NAV
• Proficient in data entry and management
• Organizing and prioritizing
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Confidentiality, communication skills and information management skills
• Problem-solving skills, teamwork, and ability to meet deadlines
About the Company
An organization built on professionalism, extensive experience and guest-centricity, Desert Gate was a long-sought dream of a visionary who established the company in 2004 as a supplier of the local needs of top-level tour operators in the UAE. Today, it is a full-fledged Premium DMC, serving the seven emirates of the UAE, Oman and it’s newest destination - The Maldives. Over the years, the company has been recognised and rewarded for its innovative approach to product design as well as providing top notch service to its guests.
A solid financial base complemented with a well-proven, reliable top management boasting of 75 years of combined experience in the travel industry, Desert Gate envisions to become the number one Luxury travel group in the Gulf region, with a plan to expand its services to other destinations that are connected culturally to its home market.
Desert Gate is part of the MTS Globe group and through that partnership has access to the best-in-class technology and cleanest XML feed in the industry. Also, as a traditional DMC, Desert Gate has all you can expect from a first-rate ground handler, such as excellent contracting, creative excursions and superior in-resort service levels.
Desert Gate combines the very best of a traditional DMC with avant-garde technology and connectivity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant - General Accounting
MAYKS HR Consulting
Bookkeeper / Accountant
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Viva HR Consultants
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|