Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager for one of our subsidiaries - Edama Facility Management in the domain of Facility Management and development.
- Track the company expenses, prepare, analyses and verify financial document as per policy and procedure
- Monitor and prepare monthly Invoicing
- Keeping proper track on account receivable
- Giving proper up-date to the head of the department on every financial matter
- Preparing annual Budget of the company
- Preparing schedule of expenses
- Ensure that invoices are issued to tenants on time and follow up the collections of the receivables
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and present these financial statements to Finance Department and the Company’s General Manager
- Ensure adherence to the established policies and procedures by Company
- Monitor the Company cash flow
- Candidates with good communication skills and 10 to 15 years of experience, preferably in Qatar. BSc. / B. Com in Accounting or Finance area is a must, working knowledge of any ERP is an advantage.
- BSc./B.com. in Accounting or Finance
- At least 10 years working experience in keeping full set of accounts and being hands-on in financial operations including reconciliation and business projects
- Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and legislation work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.