Job description / Role
Responsible for monitoring and checking for approval, demonstrated understanding of related processes and providing reliable databases. Requires a high level of technical competency related to clerical processes to handle work independently.
- Maintain database so as to maintain accuracy and quality.
- Check and verify reliability of sources information for the database.
- Maintain, organise, analyse, update and retrieve data from SAP, Access, appropriate data files and update records accordingly in SAP and/or other corporate systems.
- Prepare data in order to generate report charts and presentations.
- Identify information processing problems and escalate to manager where applicable.
- Provide point of reference on simple aspects of work for guidance on practices, precedents and techniques.
- Provide support to junior staff in order to train them.
- Establish documentation system to ensure proper storage and retrieval of required documents.
- Initiate appropriate paperwork to advise customers, superiors and more junior staff.
- Secondary school (12 years) formal education plus 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficient keyboard and PC skills.
- Very good knowledge of standard computer software.
- Knowledge of some financial and budgetary processes.
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.