Job description / Role
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
• Managing office supplies stock and placing orders;
• Contact with travel agency for flight ticket, book ticket for staff, verify the payment;
• Proceeding the application and payment of expense originated from HR & Administration Dept including the telephone, rental, transportation fees, fees for express company, immigration related fees and so on;
• Dealing with other things relating to HR & Administration and assigned by the head of Dep.and GM.
• Be fluent in oral and written English;
• College diploma, More than 2 year relevant working experience;
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills;
• Proficient in MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.etc;
• Preferably Mandarin speaker.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies