Job description / Role
• Undertake all admin support functions for Editing activities, including acting as Operations, technology and editing photo.
• Organize the edited photograph, manage diaries, prepare meeting minutes and documentation and communicate changes to all relevant parties in good time.
• Prepare presentations, charts and report for senior managers in ROMD.
• Support other ROMD Managers with organization of scheduled meetings, reporting, minutes, document control and control of actions and coordination of related activities to ensure progress is maintained for all areas of the work.
• Prepare all admin and process documentation and record on the client’s Systems
• Prioritize work to best support and Capable of working independently, flexibly and willing to prioritize work in order to meet unexpected deadlines and challenges to ensure the smooth running of the RMC.
• Ensure consumable resources are replenished and made available to operational staff
• Assist the RMC Operations Manager and Duty Managers in preparing and maintaining policy, process and procedural documentation.
• Support the RMC Manager (when appointed) RMC Supervisors and RMC Operations Management Team.
• Maintain stocks of stationery and confirm all printers and equipment is fully operational and report any faults with equipment or facility issues
• Maintain correspondence log and manage and coordinate responses
• Provide ad-hoc support to a wide range of ROMD team as and when required
• Provide updates and reports to ROMD Operations Manager about staff or facility issues reported to Administrator.
• Ensure adherence to Quality and Health and Safety in work and other Company procedures and comply to any new work instructions
• Perform other duties/ tasks as required
• Minimum Diploma in a relevant subject
• Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
• MBA and/or secondary relevant degree would be advantage
• Current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage
• Ability to produce Executives reports is compulsory
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in road Project
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organization preferably in the Middle East
• Ability to deliver and support change
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the Organization
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, Microsoft Project/Primavera/
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is mandatory.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic is preferred
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Irwin & Dow
Assistant Company Secretary