Job description / Role
• Analyze RFP document, advice Advisory Services Director on required technical deliverables and recommend best strategy for meeting the requirement. Agree and execute proposal preparation plan.
• Analyze RFP document and prepare summary for Advisory Services Director highlighting any commercially sensitive points. Advise Advisory Services Director on commercial risks due to service delivery or terms of engagement recommend pricing strategy.
• Prepare technical write up for proposals and collect information from other departments as required. Engage and manage other departments as required in order to respond to proposals.
• Assist Advisory Services Director in setting up and launching new business steams. Therefore must has strong knowledge of the market.
• Assist Advisory Services Director in producing yearly business plan.
• Attend marketing and Business Development activities, such as industry conferences and networking events.
• Update Department policies and procedures when required
• Quarterly Market Study production.
• Market Forecast and Analysis with assistance from Director.
• Assist Advisory Services Director in developing relationships with potential partners and formulate market penetration strategy
• Start and maintain a knowledge data base.
• Guided by Advisory Services Director and Advisory Services Manager, research and maintain list of companies that QPM could partner with for various capabilities in the future.
• Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
• Project Management qualification would be an advantage.
• Minimum 5 years experience ideally with a project management/consultant/contractor on a similar role.
• Bilingual Arabic and English.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.