Job description / Role
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses to thrive in the age of skyrocketing connections. Join us and play an instrumental role in masterminding the software that will have a truly global impact. Description Oracle Consulting enables organizations to engage into cloud transformation journey by implementing enterprise-grade, end-to-end cloud solution across its broad portfolio of business applications, middleware, database, and hardware technologies. Our mission is to be a catalyst for Oracle's customer success.
We want to help our clients realize the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions. In order to meet the continuously evolving business needs, Oracle Consulting is building a Team of Specialists covering the Technical Part of SaaS Implementations for the different Domains. As part of this initiative we are searching for a Technical Manager/Architect with proven expertise with Oracle's Technologies and a sound understanding SaaS Application Development. Copyright © 2021, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. 1021 What You'll Do As Member of our international competence center you have the unique chance to work across the regions, with high-profile Oracle clients and work on most challenging projects involving market leading technologies from Oracle. You will have the main technical and design authority in consulting projects.
You are responsible for defining and justifying architectures of solutions, proper sizing, detailed technical designs and partial implementation and delivery. To make it happen You will handle the following day to day aspects:
- Support Pre-Sales Activities for OC APP in APP lead deals providing product and solution presentations, participation on proposal process, presenting on various workshops, proofs of concept etc.
- Leading consulting teams by defining and distributing work, evaluating quality, motivating people.
- Support Design Decisions and Estimations for SaaS Enhancements/Customization
- Support delivery of APP projects requiring Cloud Integration, Data Migration, Reporting and PaaS solutions
- Advice Projects in Security Aspects - considering OSSA as basis
- Support learning paths across OC APP, APP-TECH Community.
- Contribute to our IP Developments and standardize our technical Designs.
- Work in close collaboration with our Offshore Team (OCSC)
What You'll Bring
- Your eternal curiosity and actual track-record will help us to regenerate the existing Consulting workforce to ensure the future success.
We also look for
- Proven Project and Product delivery experience in at least one of the following domains (ERP, SCM, EPM, HCM, CX)
- Experience with and knowledge of project management principles, methodologies and tools.
- 5-7 years of varied experience in PaaS solutions relevant to this position - ideally including but not limited to solution design, development and delivery, functional and/or technical consulting, cloud consulting sales.
- Experience with architecture design and according documentation (also based on UML).
- Know how to architect and design integration between systems including experience with integration platforms from multiple vendor
- Experience with several Technologies o Worked with application servers / message bus's like Oracle WebLogic, IBM Websphere, JBoss, Sonic, Tibco Copyright © 2021, Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. 1021
- Have worked with Oracle Fusion Middleware (OIC, SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle BPM, AIA, Oracle Identity and Access Manager)
- Has experience developing front-ends based Applications (VBCS).
- Can create and design Web Services (REST, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI)
- Worked with BI Publisher and proven Database and SQL Skills
- Know how to design and architecture APIs, Web/REST Services
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and 1-2 additional EMEA languages
- Build networks and rapport with diverse groups.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver on shared objectives.
- Is willing to place team goals before personal goals.
- You act with a sense of urgency and confidence to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates attention to detail in all aspects of work. You demonstrate resilience in the face of challenging situations.
- Know how to setup high availability, scalability and security applications
- You are an early adopter and champion of new ideas and approaches.
- You adjust to changing work environments. You work efficiently in situations of uncertainty.
- You demonstrate resilience in times of change and uncertainty.
- You have a graduate degree or equivalent experience.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.