Job description / Role
The Arabic Content Technical Writer will write, rewrite and/or edit technical documents, letter, policies, procedures, manuals, legislative documents to communicate clearly and effectively so that both technical and non-technical audiences can understand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the documentation requirements
• Analyze information needs for projects and help define content requirements
• Create high-quality documentation on policies, manuals, procedures etc.
• Review and edit your own work as well as perform peer-reviews for other members of the team
• Consistently author accurate content in compliance with the department and company standards
• Ability to describe complex processes clearly and concisely
• Specializes in technical writing
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Law, technical writing, linguistics, or a related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience writing technical documentation.
• Arabic Speakers are preferred.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit samples of their written work and to complete a brief exercise relevant to the work of this position before interviews are conducted directly.
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Freelance Content Writer