MAYKS HR Consulting
Job description / Role
• Prepare detailed architectural drawings for residential and commercial construction projects.
• Create architectural drawings based on building specification, calculations, and sketches.
• Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed.
• Analyze building specifications, codes, space to create architectural design.
• Use CAD equipment and conventional drafting station to prepare drawings, charts, and record.
• Work with architect to ensure that construction projects is in accordance with the design specifications.
• Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layout.
• Review architectural documents for potential conflict with all disciplines.
• Prepare information regarding design, specifications, and materials, bill of material if necessary.
• Diploma in Design/Architectural (undergrad will consider depending to the work experience)
• Minimum of 3 years experience.
• Based in Qatar
• Candidate should be able to start immediately
• Visa transferrable/NOC
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.