Job description / Role
Perform Site QC Inspection, surveillance and monitor the contractor's work for compliance with the company's Quality requirements.
Assist Sr. QA/QC Engineer in the implementation of QMS in contracts.
To qualify, candidate must have the following Qualification/Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
• Diploma in related discipline
• Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable
• 10 years relevant post graduate experience, 5 years of which as a Quality Control Inspector mega projects.
• Experience should cover pre-fabrication works and works in installation/construction phases(on/offshore)
• Should be familiar with QC works undertaken by Contractors/Sub-Contractors/Vendors/Manufacturers etc.
• Knowledge on international codes and standards, ISO 9001:2008 requirements preferred.
• Good Communication and Presentation skills
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
One Thousand Walls