Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
As an Assistant Accommodation Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the staff accommodation. This includes ensuring the standards of cleanliness and maintenance are uphold, budgets are controlled and any problems are quickly rectified.
- To ensure the smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and wellbeing of the employees
- To develop and build positive relationships with the employees
- To control the budget and finances, manage stock levels and order supplies
- To communicate with the T&C members to coordinate and plan the allocation of rooms in the accommodation
- To handle allocation of rooms for new coming/vacating staffs
- To liaise with other departments within the organisation, such as housekeeping, engineering, and relevant external agencies for maintenance related issues to ensure that all maintenance issues are rectified.
- To inspect the accommodation regularly to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met, carrying out risk assessments as necessary
- To supervise the work of cleaning staff and ensure standards are maintained
- To make sure adequate security for the building is provided
- To ensure that all employees respect the staff housing rules and maintaining a high level of discipline at all times.
- To make inventories for all the apartments and to ensure that all equipment are given to the employee in good condition and to ensure that departure employee return all the equipment in good working condition and no damages.
- To create a very heart-warming welcome experience for new employees starting from the airport to their assigned apartments.
- To ensure a speedy and focused response to any maintenance related issues in the accommodation. Action to be fast, efficient and supported by an effective action plan.
- To lead the fire evacuation plan/drill in the staff accommodation.
- To conduct regular inspections and regular monitoring of the accommodation cleanliness
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel's Employee rules & regulations.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by Director of Talent and Culture.
-To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
-To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the Hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous hotel experience is an asset
- Locally available (preferred)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
Admin Assistant - Food & Beverage
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Payroll HR Officer
Acciona Facility Services Middle East