Job description / Role
• Organise and execute credit rating, credit line granting, project evaluation, collateral assessment and assets quality classification etc.;
• Credit review and verification of pre-conditions before loan drawdown or investment;
• Monitor, remind and cooperate in post-lending and post-investment management;
• Files and records archiving & management upon disbursement of credit facilities;
• Identify and analyse the credit risk and draw up credit risk report on a periodic basis.
• Provide high-quality supporting to Front Offices of loans and bonds;
• Ensure all applicable business take up credit line and credit line is within limits;
• Diligently analyze the credit risk of business and closely monitor the exposure, identify measures for mitigation;
• Prepare and submit relevant reports for risk management and monitoring purposes;
• Completely, accurately, and timely perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
• Required years of experience: 1-3 years
• Expertise: Credit Risk Management
• Interactions Reporting to: Manager/Senior Manager
• Preferred University Subject: Finance, Banking, Accounting, or Business Administration
• Nature of the role is best described as: Credit Analyst
• Seniority level of the role - Jr Executive
• University Qualifications - Bachelor at least
• Other Certifications obtained - FRM, ACCA, CFA preferred
• Specialist Knowledge: Credit Risk Management and Financial Statement Analysis
• Soft Skills and Personality Strait: Self-driven, communication skill, analytical thinking, solution provider
• Language Fluency Preference: Fluent English reading and writing is a must. Chinese reading would be a great plus.
About the Company
In October 2008, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) formally entered into the Middle East region, establishing Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited (regulated by the DFSA) and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (QFC) Branch (authorized by the QFCRA) in quick succession and commencing businesses. This enables ICBC to become the pioneer of China-owned banks in the Middle East region, and will, on the basis of its advanced market position, excellent client base, multiple product structure, strong innovative ability and prominent brand value, allows ICBC to support various infrastructure financing demands in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and the greater Middle East, and comprehensively provide various financial services including international trade, domestic guarantee and oversea credit, project financing, to become the economic bridge and channel between China and the Middle East region.
At the end of 2009, ICBC succeeded in acquiring a wholesale banking license from Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, which is seen as a big progress for ICBC in the Middle East region. Now a chain has been formed between the cities of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha to provide more comprehensive financial services to ICBC clients in the region.
ICBC will keep on improving its network within the Middle East region by relying on abundance of market resources, insistence on prioritizing commercial banking, striving to develop investment banking and asset management, so as to strengthen ICBC's influence and competitiveness, and become the most influential and respectable bank in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Assistant Relationship Manager, Institutional Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Client Service Associate
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar