Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo's Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company's first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans. The Planning & Reporting team contributes to the function through the provision of a range of analytical and planning services enabling the marketing function to make meaningful decisions on its strategic and tactical plans.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for carrying out accurate reporting and providing insights to support the Consumer Business Unit. set up, develop and maintain the reporting structures as well as improvements to overall performance reporting. This role will also facilitate the formulation of the Strategic business plan that will synergize with Ooredoo strategy, vision and operations.
If you would like to view the full Role Profile, please click here.
You should have at least
- 12 years' experience working in a large telecommunication organization of which least 5 years' experience in strategy/business planning / reporting role.
- Hands on experience in managing Business Planning Reporting
- Must have knowledge of Marketing Analytics and Data provision
- Significant knowledge of demand forecasting.
- Expert level in planning techniques, MS-Excel, MS-Project, PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of wireless Products and Services.
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective Communication
- Leadership & Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Planning & Organising
- The minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in Marketing or Economics. It is preferred to have MBA (preferably in Marketing).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Senior Manager Demand Management
Assistant Director Online Channels
Director Strategy Execution & Communication