Job description / Role
This position reports directly to the company CEO The ideal candidate must be strong in Strategic Planning, Financial Planning, Budget Development, Financial Modelling, cost reduction and restructuring business etc.. With experience in handling a minimum of 2 entities.
Solid experience in:
* Managing finance verticals.
* Accounting operations including F&B Sales, A/R, A/P, GL.
* Cost Accounting
* Inventory Accounting
* Revenue Recognition with experience in handling a minimum of 2 entities.
QAR 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* 10+ years of experience at a senior level in the Finance verticals or accounting operation.
* Solid experience in leadership Finance & Banking Financial Controls.
* Strong experience in Strategic Planning, Financial Planning.
* Solid experience in Budget Development, Financial Modelling, cost reduction and restructuring business .
* Must be Chartered Accountant (CA) professional.
* Effective and professional communication skills in Arabic will be highly regarded
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Senior Accounting Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Finance Manager - Water Park
Shail Holding Group