Job description / Role
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models.
- Looking at current financial numbers (Sales, Cost, GP exp. etc.) and identifying trends.
- Analyzing results, monitoring variances (by brand/business unit/customer category etc.)
- Manage day to day operation of finance & accounts functions including providing weekly/monthly MIS reports.
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual closing of books of accounts, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and compliance.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and variance analysis comparing actuals to budget and previous year.
- Provide support on new financial project implementation and automation.
- Ensuring that necessary internal financial controls are in place.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by FM.
- Supervise and guide junior accountants.
- Conduct audits and coordinate with head office.
QAR 14,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Medical Insurance, Air tickets & Paid Leaves
- FMCG / Foods / Beverages
- Accounts / Taxation / Audit
- Must be a CA with audit, financial reporting and budgeting experience, SAP experience
About the Company
Choithrams are the face of a large and successful network of companies, T.Choithram and Sons.
T. Choithram and Sons was established in 1944 in Sierra Leone, West Africa. Since then, it has developed into an international company spanning Europe, North America, Africa as well as the Gulf. The company is a private business that also funds and manages a group of schools and hospitals in India and West Africa.
It was in the 1970s that Choithrams came to the Emirates and since then the supermarkets have found locations throughout the Gulf, namely Oman, Bahrain and Qatar. The company brought with it international expertise, networks and connections built over 75 years in 25 countries.
Since then there has been no looking back and Choithrams today is a trusted name and a significant contributor to the fast paced economic and social growth of the Gulf region.