Assistant Manager, Learning and Development
Job description / Role
Assistant Learning and Development Manager
Passionate about hotel operations? As an Assistant Learning and Development Manager,
you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for colleagues.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g., coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate training contracts
Your experience and skills include the following:
- Proven experience in Learning and Development
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn daily, ensuring that work brings purpose to your life s that you can continue exploring Accor's limitless possibilities during your journey with us.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.