Job description / Role
Global Sports Event Qatar - Accommodation Services
Assistant Purchasing Manager (fixed term contract until December 2022)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Managing purchase orders, completing and maintaining purchase orders for goods, materials, and supplies.
- Oversee vendor activities.
- Manage inventory and maintain purchase order
- Liaise with Department Heads for individual department requirements, provide them with alternatives and advise on cost effective procurement, economical order quantity and on setting the Par Stock levels for all the items.
- Follow strictly Purchasing Procedure
- Report to management on monthly basis savings achieved during the month.
Your experience and skills include:
- 3 years of proven experience in the in purchasing (preferably within the Middle East region)
- Strong IT skills, including being apt with Logistics software
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good data management skills
- Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Procurement Officer - Subcontracts
Search Heads Middle East