Job description / Role
- Working closely with colleagues to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the property.
- To take personal responsibility for understanding the required budgetary guidelines to enable empowered decisions in all type of negotiations.
- Proactively manage all the accounts from a define segment to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives
- Proactively prospecting new accounts for the hotel and ACCOR Hotels properties worldwide and following the sales process - which includes telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, sales trip, Tradeshow, site inspections and written communication though to convert and generate additional revenue from existing accounts and new accounts.
- Maintain valid call objectives and relevant actions plans for each key accounts and key prospects or existing accounts and ensure all follow up is executed following brand standard.
- Solicits new and existing accounts to meet-exceed revenue goals through GSOs telephone solicitation; outside sales calls, site Inspections and written communication.
- Develop and adjust the action plan on monthly basis with ROI and comments on past actions and future actions.
- To attend any trade fairs as a representative of FRHI and ACCOR ensuring that the quality image of the organization is portrayed and that every opportunity is taken to promote the hotel and all other services.
- Provide statistics, trends, opportunity, and competition intelligence on your market and/or segments on a monthly basis.
- Proactively suggest new sales actions and adjust all around the year depending on the strategy, market and reaction on the markets.
- Respect the sales expenses related to the assigned market/segment.
- To initiate and conduct WOW site inspections.
- To entertain customers during site visits lunches dinners with clients.
- Proactively respond to any requests checking availability and rates in appropriate tool.
- To properly maintain files and accounts to follow-up with proposals sent and check with customers if proposals sent by the hotel are clear.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure standards are maintained following all SOPs of the department.
- Take personal responsibility that the system is utilized to its full capacity and updated constantly.
- Utilize property system to track sales action, account follow up account and put client requests.
- Develop-Maintain knowledge of market trends competition and customers to implement strategy and long terms goals
- To develop working relationship with hotel departments as well as local tourism, authorities and partners.
- To be knowledgeable of local and national competitors, marketing strategies and prices.
- Maintain up to date activity and rate information for each account to understand and be in a position to action any enquires and ensure accurate hand over and follow up to events team
- A sales report is to be completed in a timely manner after attendance of trade shows or missions and no later than 15 days after the trade show or missions.
- Sales calls and telemarketing activities to be updated in the system on a weekly basis.
- To arrange and manage familiarization trips and educational in line with business needs.
- Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
- To actively support the sales Executive and Sales trainee to assist them carrying out their roles effectively.
- Attending the daily briefing and to pass the relevant information.
- Participate in marketing strategies and take responsibility for agreed projects such as direct marketing production of sales collateral and advertising, in support of DOS & DOSM.
- Participate to all appropriate internal meetings, to the rate meetings as well as training delivered by the Hotel.
- Promoting Accor loyalty program.
- Complete and maintain his/her career profile updated at all times.
- Initiate and complete any other task assigned by the Director of Sales or Director of Sales & Marketing.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Hospitality Management
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Bachelor's degree and/or Hotel Management degree/diploma and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience as sales representative in hotel industry.
- Fluent English (Turkish would be a plus)
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel. Good knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & PMS systems in order to be competent in checking bedroom and meeting space availability.
- Applicable job-related skills as per accountable duties.
- Excellent customer service skills, superior interpersonal skills, results-oriented and highly self-motivated.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and learn new technologies.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.