Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business
- Develop and maintain customer accounts to drive business into the hotel and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates and packages with corporate clients
- Promptly respond to customer queries in a professional manner, maintaining high level standards of service and client relationships.
- To develop high yield accounts according to the sales segmentation.
- To achieve sales target set by hotel.
- Conduct sales calls to existing and prospective accounts as per areas assigned by DOSM.
- Maintenance of all sales activities and account information in the Sales Database.
- Maintain high profile within the travel industry and foster relationships with accounts in the Market.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reports as requested Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Participation in selected trade shows.
- Ensure companies of which you are responsible are being tracked in accordance with their room night targets on a monthly basis and report as per the guidelines set out by the DOSM.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with the DOSM.
- Conduct site inspections and host familiarization visits when required.
- Attend monthly review meetings with DOSM to discuss results versus goals in the annual sales call plan and company sales strategy.
- To be flexible to carry out other duties and assignments as requested by the DOSM.
Your experience and skills include:
- 2 to 3 years experience in hospitality S&M field
- Outstanding upselling skills
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Motivated & results oriented team player
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.