Job description / Role
- Manage existing real estate funds and co-investments portfolio and oversee the overall performance of fund managers in order to maximize ROI.
- Manage and follow up with external managers on the performance of direct real estate investments (50% time on Europe, 25% USA and 25% Asia).
- Lead on any post-acquisition actions in the direct and fund portfolio (additional acquisitions made by the entity we are invested in, any disposals, re-financings, major lease renewals, currency hedging, tax structuring).
- Provide feedback on existing portfolio by conducting research and make recommendations for changes to investments.
- Work with performance reporting and valuation teams in finance to produce and present monthly reports to Head of Real Estate on existing portfolio.
- Meet regularly with key relationships and joint venture partners, and management teams of existing investments.
QAR 45,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Relocation package if moving from outside Qatar
- Bachelor’s degree in a business oriented discipline followed by a CFA is desirable.
- Professional qualification in Finance such as ACA / CPA / CFA / MBA is preferable.
- Minimum Experience:
- At least 10 years experience with real estate fund/real estate company/ corporate finance department in accounting firm or investment fund/company in a related field
- Example firms preferred [Big 4 accounting firms corporate finance department, LeSalle Investment
- Management, CBRE investors, Morgan Stanley, Carlyle, Doughty Hanson, KPMG Corporate finance, British Land, Land Securities]
- Evaluation and Quantitative skills
- In depth knowledge of risk metrics
About the Company
With a combined 35 years within the investment management, accounting and software engineering, you can rely on us to identify the perfect candidates, with full discretion, both efficiently and seamlessly to exceed your expectations.