Job description / Role
Corporate Associate Lawyer
International Law firm
A leading law firm, with a practise in Doha, Qatar, is looking to bring on board an experienced Corporate Lawyer for their growing practise on the ground. Ideally candidate will be comfortable with some dispute advisory work in addition to their corporate expertise.
- The client in question has an exceptional reach in the GCC and has a reputation for high end & high-quality work.
- The law firm in question has been operating in the GCC for several years and is seen a consistent and stable platform in the region.
QAR 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus, Tax free
The client is seeking a Corporate lawyer to join its growing practise area on the ground. Ideally corporate lawyers will:
- Already have GCC experience
- Be formally admitted in a recognised Common law Jurisdiction
- Have proven experience in working closely with clients directly and winning / retaining work
- Has some exposure to high value corporate M&A and JV transactions
The client is seeking an individual who is committed to the local market and is looking at the opportunity for the long terms.
About the Company
JAM is a specialist recruitment agency with a focus on placing permanent and contract talent into the Safety Critical sector. We've developed best practice techniques that are fully scalable and flexible to our customers and candidate's needs.
As specialists in placing professionals with Design & Engineering, Quality & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain skills, each consultant at JAM is experienced in matching candidates to the very best opportunities for them. This industry knowledge is derived from numerous years within their chosen discipline, in depth training and development and access to industry leading assessment tools.
We constantly strive to improve our methods and processes, ensuring we deliver an exceptional recruitment service to our clients and an outstanding candidate journey. But our role doesn’t simply end when a client selects who to hire. We’re an extension to your resourcing team, ambassadors of your employer brand and advisors to the hiring and job searching community.
Equinox Global Investments
Legal Manager - Law Firm and Inhouse Experience Required
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Legal Counsel (Oil & Gas)