Job description / Role
A prominent local Law Firm has an urgent requirement for a Senior Associate specialising in the following:
- Litigation - Civil & Commercial Matters including Construction, Corporate and Property Law.
- Arbitration - Institutional and ad-hoc arbitration cases in Civil & Construction Matter.
QAR 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor's Degree in a Law / a Legal Discipline.
- Must be a native Arabic speaker.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience at Associate level for a reputable private practice.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Head of Legal - Top Tier Holding Group
General Counsel (Real Estate)
Stratus Recruitment International
Legal Advisor & Board Secretary
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Equinox Global Investments