Job description / Role
A prominent local Law Firm has an urgent requirement for an Associate specialising in the following:
- Litigation - Civil & Commercial Matters including Construction, Corporate and Property Law.
- Arbitration - Institutional and ad-hoc arbitration cases in Civil & Construction Matter.
QAR 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor's Degree in a Law / a Legal Discipline.
- Must be a native Arabic speaker.
- Must have at least 3 years' experience at Associate level for a reputable private practice.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Equinox Global Investments
Bilingual Litigation Associate 2 - 5 Years PQE
Legal Associate - Dispute Resolution
Senior Legal Counsel
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)