Job description / Role
• Carry out the routine maintenance and breakdown repair of the QatarEnergy owned vehicles, Equipment, Fire vehicles, Ambulances and Lifting Equipment in the workshop and QatarEnergy sites and locations.
• Performs regular maintenance checks on mobile equipment and maintains a log of such inspections, complete job cards.
• Checks and collects spare and required tools for carrying out the maintenance schedules on mobile equipment in workshop and or site locations.
• Comply with the company's environmental and health and safety procedures.
• Assist other technicians or skilled helper to complete their assigned job as instructed by Workshop Foreman. Assist the preparation of work procedures and spares list.
• Ensure that the equipment and tools used are in good condition. Keep workshop and its premises neat and tidy always.
• Perform other related duties as directed by QatarEnergy Representative or his deputy.
• Candidate with certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or 2 year Automobile diploma.
• Completion of Secondary Education from a recognized institution.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Mobile Cranes/Hydraulic Machines/Equipment's, maintenance planning, trouble shooting and repair
About the Company
Edgewater is a corporate member of the “Institute of Recruiters”, “The British Institute of Cleaning Science” and “The British Institute of Facility Management”. It is also registered with ‘Ministry of Finance’. We have agreements with reputed recruitment agencies in various countries to work jointly to enhance the outsourcing business in Qatar. Our associate’s several years of specialized experience in recruitment together with the local knowledge and strength of Al Malki Group will provide our clients, one of the best outsourcing solutions.
Our Financial strength is time tested, so that during the worst global recession period, we were able to manage our business without much difficulty. Our Group’s growing net worth and support services available will easily handle Edgewater’s challenges related to the projects. Our active network consists of recruitment agencies in various countries such as the UK, USA, Canada, Egypt, Lebanon, South Africa, India, Philippines, Dubai, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Morocco and Indonesia, etc.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Al Qahtani Pipe Coating Industries (AQPCI)
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Automobile Technician (Heavy Equipment)
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East