Job description / Role
• Lead, contribute and maintain a catalogue of AV/IT solutions and their underpinning architectural standards.
• Lead and mentor AV staff in the delivery of a wide range of technology projects for SMART stadiums, venues, events and mega events delivery
• Manage the design roll out and operational management of AV systems in all the event and non-event venues.
• Evaluate AV systems proposals submitted by the contractors as part of the construction process of Venues and ensure verification of the design and the compliance
• Recommend development plans for AV systems in order to meet the Supreme Committee’s required level of efficiency and any other compliance and regulatory guidelines for the event.
• Build solutions by understanding the customer context, including all stakeholders, process and needs, as well as technical complexity induced by the integration of numerous interconnected components and sub-systems
• Conduct architecture evaluation to ensure that proposed architecture is in line with industry best practice and that solution utilizes appropriate technology, keep up to date with the latest technology.
• 5-7 years of extensive experience in AV/IT enterprise architecture ideally for venues and SMART Stadiums.
• 2-3 years of demonstrated application of AV/IT architecture, design, support and management of technologies and associated software at a large enterprise level.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
• Technical proficiency in high-end AV devices, Stadium broadcast systems, video recording and commercial sound systems.
• Strong knowledge in digital media equipment, video creation, editing software, digital media control software, and various computer equipment for SMART stadiums, venues, events and mega events delivery.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.