Job description / Role
Banking & Finance Associate
International law firm, internationally recognised
A leading overseas law firm with a number of offices in the Globally, is presently on the lookout for an ambitious Banking & Finance lawyer for their operations in Doha, Qatar.
- The firms boast an impressive profile having several offices in the GCC and Asia. They have been present in the GCC for several years and have a well-earned reputation for the quality of the work they produce and clients who choose to use their services.
- The firm’s Senior Banking Partner is looking to bolster the Banking & Finance team with this strategic hire. The firm does pride itself of the quality and the calibre of the staff they hire, and this role is no exception.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Be fully qualified in a recognised Common law jurisdiction
- Have traceable and proven experience working alongside financial institutions in the GCC (local, regional and international)
- Ideally have several years of experience in the GCC, familiar with the local customs and traditions
- Proven experience managing their own caseload which can be, to some extend brought across.
- Banking Lawyers will be expected to have a genuine commitment to the region and open to take direction for the senior Partners as and when needed.
About the Company
JAM is a specialist recruitment agency with a focus on placing permanent and contract talent into the Safety Critical sector. We've developed best practice techniques that are fully scalable and flexible to our customers and candidate's needs.
As specialists in placing professionals with Design & Engineering, Quality & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain skills, each consultant at JAM is experienced in matching candidates to the very best opportunities for them. This industry knowledge is derived from numerous years within their chosen discipline, in depth training and development and access to industry leading assessment tools.
We constantly strive to improve our methods and processes, ensuring we deliver an exceptional recruitment service to our clients and an outstanding candidate journey. But our role doesn’t simply end when a client selects who to hire. We’re an extension to your resourcing team, ambassadors of your employer brand and advisors to the hiring and job searching community.