Job description / Role
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience.
As our Head Bartender, your expertise, supervision and coordination along with your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes our guests rediscover the true meaning of warm hospitality, while enjoying authentic and memorable experiences.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
- Provides guidance and assistance to the beverage employees helping them in the execution of their duties and responsibilities
- Conduct training sessions on beverage pouring practice, beverage mixing, bottle flaring and up-selling
- Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets, hotel services/features
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2-3 years food and beverage experience with detailed bar knowledge
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of individuals
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.