Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To drop off and collect guests in the hotel buggy according to the standards and procedures of the hotel.
- To deliver newspapers and messages to guest rooms, and to deliver and collect luggage in a timely and efficient manner.
- To load and unload cars on arrival and departure of guests, and assist guests entering and leaving the vehicles.
- To ensure that guest expectations are met or exceeded by providing an efficient, friendly and attentive service.
- To check the lobby helping to keep it clean and tidy and report any defects.
- To check the hotel buggies making sure they are clean and in good working order.
- To supervise the traffic at the porte cochere.
- Answer guest inquires by providing accurate and appropriate information.
- Handle customer complaints if possible, or report them to supervisors.
- Supports the Corporate Social Responsibility program through the implementation of policies and programs that contribute to environment-friendly practices in the hotels and resorts.
- Contributes to due diligence efforts and risk management activities for existing and future projects.
Your experience and skills include:
- Less than 3 years of relevant experience
- Secondary school plus vocational, trade or on-the-job training
- Good local and sound English language skill, ability to read and write
- Positive approach to customer service
- Able to handle physically demanding workload
- Good interpersonal skills required. Interacts with both colleagues and guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.